5 October 2017
Coming Soon | Land priced for first home buyers at Oran Park Town
Greenfields Development Company & Landcom are committed to assisting first home buyers enter the NSW property market and as such we will be offering the next new land release at Oran Park Town specifically for first home buyers. Oran Park Town is a master planned community. You can walk or ride safely to 3 schools, shops, parks and all our other facilities.
To be eligible to purchase at the upcoming Oran Park Town first home buyer release, the purchaser must qualify for the NSW First Home Buyers Assistance Scheme. For information on eligibility and how to apply for the First Home Buyers Assistance Scheme, please click here.
In order to buy at the upcoming release you will need to:
1. Choose your preferred block of land and pay a $500 administration fee.
2. All individuals on the contract will need to be present at the time of reservation to Sign a Statutory Declaration witnessed by a Justice of the Peace confirming you are a first home buyer who will qualify for the First Home Buyers Assistance Scheme.
3. Exchange Contracts within 30 days from the date of reservation, together with the balance of your 5% deposit, less Administration Fee.
4. Prior to settlement provide evidence of your stamp duty exemption or concession under the First Home Buyers Assistance Scheme from the Office of State Revenue in order for settlement to proceed*
5. Settlement on the land will occur 14 days from the date of exchange of contracts, unless otherwise specified in the contracts.
To find out more, call 9043 7500 or visit the Oran Park Town Sales Centre on Oran Park Drive.
Phone: (02) 9043 7500
*There will be a condition in the Contract for Sale of Land that if the purchaser is unable to obtain a stamp duty exemption or concession under the First Home Buyers Assistance Scheme and provide evidence of this approval, the Contract for Sale will be terminated by the Vendor, and you will forfeit your lot and Administration Fee. Your deposit will be refunded.